Saturday, May 22, 2010

Friday adventures

Tyler has had a cough off and on for about 3 1/2- 4 weeks, when I noticed how long it had been going on as noted on the family calender I called to get him an appointment. He has chronic sinusitis and is raspy. The nurse practitioner was surprised his ears were clear and that he only sounded raspy in front not on his back. I guess I need to listen to both sides when debating to take him to the doctor's.

I have been saying he feels heavier, he was 36.5 pounds at his well child visit an now he ways 39 pounds.

The boys were suppose to have a birthday party at the local park, but it rained hard most of the morning and their was a good chance of evening thunderstorms. So the party got moved to Chuck E Cheese. They had lots of fun, it was very energy draining for us.

No comments: